My hope is to connect you with our awesome community here in Christchurch and to other mums. Whether you are new to the area, new to motherhood or a long term Christchurch mum, you will find info here to connect you! You will find daily fun and educational activities to do with your child as well as opportunities to meet other mums.
Here’s a couple places to get started…
- Weekly Events Calendar – see what’s happening this week!
- Read interviews with mums who live in Christchurch
- Check out the 20 free things to do in Christchurch with kids
- The list of child-friendly cafes & restuarants
- Stay up to date – sign up for the Free Weekly Events Email, join the facebook group or like the facebook page
- Want to know a bit more of why this site was started? Or a bit about me? Here you go!
Are you new to Christchurch?
I know what it feels like to be new! Both because of my own past experiences and because I regularly hear from mums who are new to the area. We now have monthly get togethers – for mums that are new to Christchurch or just want an opportunity to meet other new mums in the area. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to send me an email to introduce yourself ahead of time or just come along.
Our next gathering…
Thursday, 12th December // 7:30pm // The Brewery – 3 Garlands Road, Woolston
Come join us for drinks / desert / coffee / snacks! Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to meeting you!