My hope is to connect you with our awesome community here in Christchurch and to other mums. Whether you are new to the area, new to motherhood or a long term Christchurch mum, you will find info here to connect you! You will find daily fun and educational activities to do with your child as well as opportunities to meet other mums.
Here’s a couple places to get started…
- Weekly Events Calendar – see what’s happening this week!
- Read interviews with mums who live in Christchurch
- Check out the 20 free things to do in Christchurch with kids
- The list of child-friendly cafes & restuarants
- Stay up to date – sign up for the Free Weekly Events Email, join the facebook group or like the facebook page
- Want to know a bit more of why this site was started? Or a bit about me? Here you go!
Our wonderful sponsors…
Thus far, this site is really a labour of love. A big thank you to our sponsors who help things continue on. Take some time to check them out!
Are you new to Christchurch?
I know what it feels like to be new! Both because of my own past experiences and because I regularly hear from mums who are new to the area. Definitely check out this ChCh Mums Facebook support page. Feel free to send me an email to introduce yourself as well! There’s also the parent resource page for newcomers info.